Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hallelujah! The Concert is Approaching!

I have about 5 minutes to write but didn't want to go several months again without posting something.

This week Harvard Pro Musica will be busy preparing for our concert on Saturday. I woke up this morning as if I were a small child anticipating Christmas and it's only Tuesday :) I've only been with HPM for one complete musical season, but I know I will never lose the awe of being in this group. It's the Fralinger of choral groups and anyone from Philly knows how impressive that is :)

I have my second voice lesson next Tuesday for a psalm my folk group leader wants me to do at church during Lent. (I was never in the chorus :) Donna G. will know what I am talking about :) )

It's 7:00 already, so off to give Torey his insulin shot and prepare for work! Tonight I have rehearsal with HPM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment